Sonntag, 13. August 2017



about




Hi everyone!! Today I am bringing you a review of fabulous Circle lenses from Pinky Paradise!

I wanted to get lenses that were a brand I've never tried.
Pinky Paradise kindly recommended me the princess Pinky twilight series which were newly launched in their shop
the lenses are available in 5 colors and I had to pick two color of my choice: Green and Grey!


My package from LensVillage arrived to me safe and sound and took 14 days to arrive here.


The whole package contains:
The lenses (wrapped seperated in in squishy foam.) , Two lens cases and sthose two...
I honestly dont know how you call them and I couldn't find them on the stocks side buuut you can set your bangs out of your face with them (If that sentences make any sense xD)

 Such cute lens cases!!! Its a cat one and a dog one I think. I really like them!
So cute >w<

Here is a closer look to that "hair out of your face -thing" !
I haven't tried it out yet but I will someday haha

But enough of that lets finally take a closer look to the lenses!

These ones are the Grey ones of the series!
Just look at this beautiful design this! The color is so bright and beautiful and perfect!

Lets take a look how they look on my eyes!


Arent they Pretty!? After I put them in I was so surprised because they look so beautiful!
They really brighten up my eyes and look so glowing!

It consisist 3 colors.A Grey/Black on the outer edge followed by a stronger grey.The inner edge has a pale light brown.
The colors are sprinkled so it doesn’t cover your iris completely.

They are big, but for some reason, the didn't seem to enlarge as much as other 14.5mm lenses. The definitely do enlarge though!

The colors are a bit to light and glowing to look natural.But who cares when they make your eyes look so special and fabulous.


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

♥ Rating 


 Design~ 4/5


Color~ 4/5


Enlargement~ 4/5


Comfort~ 4/5
Pleasantly surprised! I can barely notice them. They fit my eyes well. 

I am always skeptical when trying new brands for the first time, but I will definitely be willing to try more


Naturalness~ 5/5





What do you think of the Royal Vision series?
Find the Princess Pinky Twilight Reborn ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 


So now lets take a little look on the green ones!!


Here are they!!
I really really like the soft light green on those lenses!

Lets take a look how they look on my eyes!


Really pretty light green and looks good together with my natural green eyes!
design, enlargment etc is the same as on the other circle lenses!

"It consisist 3 colors.A Grey/Black on the outer edge followed by a stronger green.The inner edge has a pale light brown.
The colors are sprinkled so it doesn’t cover your iris completely.

They are big, but for some reason, the didn't seem to enlarge as much as other 14.5mm lenses. The definitely do enlarge though!

The colors are a bit to light and glowing to look natural.But who cares when they make your eyes look so special and 
fabulous."




♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

♥ Rating 


 Design~ 4/5


Color~ 4/5


Enlargement~ 4/5


Comfort~ 4/5
Same as above
"Pleasantly surprised! I can barely notice them. They fit my eyes well. 



Naturalness~ 5/5





What do you think of the Royal Vision series?
Find the Princess Pinky Twilight Reborn ♥




Thats it! I have to say that Im really surprised by these pretty lenses.

Im very happy that I tried them out! I want to try out more of these series in the future (maybe :P)

















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen