Dienstag, 8. August 2017


Cospicky Review

about



Hello everybody! I'm back with finally another Wig review. Wigs are my favorite Cosplay Accessoire and since I've planned to cosplay D.va in her swimsuit I'm really happy that i got this wig sponsored from CosPicky.
Cospicky is a shop that sells Cosplays,Accessoire and wigs.
The communication with Cospicky was kind.

The delivery was fast enough (20 days to a different continent).
Lets take a little look at the packaging!

The package was send in a typical bubble wrap envelope to keep the wig safe from damage during the shipping.

The wig was laying in a wig bag and the shop also send me a wig cap which are always usable and a little bookmark which is very sweet! Thank you!

So, enough of the packaging! let's finally see how the wig looks!


Here is the wig! not cut or styled but already in a very good shape and no knots at all.

The wig has a fresh medium brown - maroon color
If and how much you can see the reddish depends on the lightning however its very decent and in this picture you can hardly see it but I like it this way and its exactly like I wanted this wig!
Also the quality of this wig is really nice! The wig is nice and soft~

Lets put the wig on and see how it looks!




I had to cut the bangs a few centimeter to make them fit able to my face but that's normal when you buy a wig! Normally I have to cut much more.
The wig is super comfortable to wear and not too tightly. Also the wig almost look so natural that I could wear it in public on normal days ! 

I really love this Wig for D.Va! It's perfect for her and I'm really happy that I got sponsored this wig from Cospicky!
I can't think about anything negative about this wig :O



♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

♥ Rating ♥


Design~ 5/5☆
Perfect for D.va.

Color~ 5/5☆
Very decent reddish tone. perfect for D.Va.

Comfort~ 5/5☆
Can wear the wig for many hours without getting a headache.

Naturalness~ 4/5☆
Very natural,not too shiny.




Well, that's it! What do you think of the D.Va Wig ?

Thanks for reading!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen