Donnerstag, 27. Juli 2017



EyeCandy Review

about

Royal Vision Fancy Blue


Todays Review is about Circle lenses from the famous store EyeCandys.
Another Cirlelenses Review! Yay!!

I LOOOVE the Royal Vision Series! 
I already had the green ones so I was sure that the blue ones would look awesome too so 
I was looking forward to test these ones.


Lets take a first look at the packaging:

The delivery was very fast (5 days from asia to germany)

Lets unpack!

The box were wrapped up tightly in squishy foam packaging.(In the background u can see a little Instructions how to put on Circle lenses.That may help some people.Thank you!)

They arrived in a little package together with a lense case.



So here are the lenses!Dont they look awesome!?


I was really excited to try them on because like I told you I never wore such pretty light blue lenses.
(Remember to wait 6-8 hours before wearing them!)
Let's see how they look!!


Arent they Pretty!? After I put them in I was so surprised because they look so beautiful!

They cover up my real eye color and blend good.

It consisist 3 colors.A black outer circle, dark blue on the outer edge followed by a  mixture of a brighter and a darker blue on the inner edge. 

The page says they're 14,2 mm big, but I think they're a bit bigger because the  enlarge effect is good!

I can wear them for several hours without any problems.


Here is another Picture of me wearing the Circle lenses.
I really like it how they fit to the Wig.



♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

♥ Rating 


 Design~ 4/5
The design is very beautiful. Lovely!



Color~ 4/5
The color covers up and blend with my real eye color  good but it could be better!



Enlargement~ 4/5
very good enlarge effect for Cosplay etc.



Comfort~ 4/5
Can wear them for many hours.They don't dry my eyes out. 



Naturalness~ 5/5




Thats it! I have to say that Im really surprised by these pretty lenses.Im very happy that I tried them out! I want to try out more of these series in the future (maybe :P)


 What do you think of the Royal Vision series?
Thanks for reading! Find the Royal Vision series here! ♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen