Mittwoch, 19. Juli 2017

Cutesykink Review




Today I want to introduce you the super cute and high Qualitiy Japanese style Fashion Shop CutesyKink!

Its the first time that I tried out Products of this shop

Here you can see all the stuff that I bought.
I bought 6 items in total; I will be reviewing 3 of these closer.
The items were sent out 2 days after I "ordered" them and arrived 3 days later. That´s really quick especially because the shop is based in a different country!

The communication with the shop via E-mail and Instagram Dm was also very good and kind and they took the time to answer my questions ! 

Cute stuff I picked from the store 
I will show you a closer look from the Items on the next pictures!


First item I want to show you here is this cute well made heart collar!
Its very stretchy and easy to lock at the neck.
Unfortunately I didn't had the chance to war it for pictures yet but it will definitely happen soon!
Cant wait for it! 






The second Item are these beautiful and cute butterfly hairclips.
The order includes all six of them for a very low price.
I was in love when I first saw them at the shops page and they exactly look like on the shops picture!
They're perfect for cute summer hairstyles.
Like on the item before I cant wait to wear them for pictures and show them to you!

Get them here 











Pantsu time!! 

Don't ask why but I couldn't resist to buy these xD
Very simple but cute with cute motives on the back and front side! The size is a bit small so it was a bit to tight for me q.q
Unfortunately I won't show you wearing pictures from me in this but you can get your own cute pantsu here






Now I want to show you the stuff the I will review a bit closer and a bit more detailed.

The main article of this order is this cute Neko Open Chest Sweater.
The shop has it in 4 diffrent colors (beige,white,black,pink) I decided for pink because I actually like the color but I don't have much pink clothes.

When I unpacked the article I first noticed the soft fabric
Its just the softest and coziest thing ever! It is very well made and the material is just lovely. 


The fabric is not only soft but also very stretchy. 
Bust size is fit able til 102cm which is good for my a lttle bigger chest.
It also not too tightly on my waist which does make the sweater even more cozier 



Here you can see me wearing the sweater and how good it fits even on my chest.
What is also good is that the keyhole isnt that enoumus big so you have a sexy neckline but its not too much ! Which makes the outfit even more cute 


Wore the cozy sweater to do a few cute Pictures with it !
I guess It worked out reall well.


Rating:

Material 5/5
Size 5/5
Color 5/5
Comfort 5/5

Absolutely nothing to complain about.





♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 


Second Item we'll take a closer look on today are these cute little bat wing clips!
Such a cute little Accessoire for cute and Cosplay looks !
Was really in love with it when I saw them at the shop.

The fabric is similar to felt but I don't know what it is exactly ant they're have a hair clip attachment to bot them in your hair (obviously) on them

Here's a closer look


And here you can see them attached to me head.
Its a little hart to put them on unstyled straight hair but in the end it worked out without falling out.


Rating:

Material 4/5
Color 5/5
Comfort 4/5




♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 




Last but absolutely not least are these little fluffy plush wing hair clips! 
I buyed them for no particular reason,just because they were cute like the most stuff here.

Here you can see them from the front and back side:


Aren't they cute? they have a little clip attachment on the back side to put them in your hair/wig.
The clip is very strong and stick very good!
The fabric is very soft and thick. They're almost feel and looks like little clouds.



Rating:

Material 5/5
Color 5/5
Comfort 5/5

Again there isn't rally anything to complain about. they're just as i wanted them.



Of course I also have a picture for you of me wearing them:


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 


♥ Shop Raiting


Communication: 5/5☆

Shipping: 5/5☆

Packaging: 4.5/5☆

Clothing quality: 4.5/5☆

Overall: 4.5/5 ☆



What do you think about the stuff from Cutesykink ?




Love BomBom



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen