Donnerstag, 8. September 2016


♥ HoneyColor Review ♥ 





Sweet Bliss Green

The lenses we are going to talk about today come from the amazing shop : Honey-Color

I found Honey-Color because of their soaring popularity and online presence. I sent a question out to my fans and asked where to find the best circle lenses. Their response? Honeycolor


I LOOOVE the Sweet Bliss Series! I already had the blue ones so I knew that the green ones would look awesome so I was looking forward to test these ones.

                           

The delivery was very fast (4 days from asia to germany via express shipping).
They arrived in a little package together with  a very cute lense case.
Lets unpack these babies!


The contents of the package! The lenses were wrapped up tightly in squishy foam packaging so that the glass would not break in transport.

Open up!

Dont they look awesome!?
After I opend the package I couldn't wait to try them on!
(Remember to wait 6-8 hours before wearing them!)
Let's see how they look on my eyes!!



The lenses arent very natural.I wasn't going for natural when I picked these lenses out.There have a animeish style so there perfect for Cosplay!


Its a beautiful strong red that cover up my real eye color perfectly.
It consisist two colors.Black on the outer edge followed by that awesoem green on the inner edge
They're 16mm big, so the enlarge effect is very good!

I can wear them for several hours without any problems.Sometimes I even forget I'm wearing them!`


Rating


 Design~ 5/5

Love the design! perfect for Anime Characters.


Color~ 5/5

The color is very deep and strong.Covers up perfect!


Enlargement~ 5/5

16mm effect! awesome!


Comfort~ 5/5

Can wear them for many hours.They don't dry my eyes out 


Naturalness~ 2/5

Not natural but perfect for Cosplay and similar things!




Well, that's it! Im more than satisfied with these great circlelenses.

 What do you think of the Lens Sweet Bliss series?
Thanks for reading! Find the entire Sweet Bliss series here! 








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen